Our returns process means that you can send any AIKA back within 14 days for a store credit which does not expire. Get in touch us via email@example.com and let us know your reason for return.
After this, we will respond with a pre-paid return label. Then, drop your items off at any Australia Post Office or post box. Wait for us to get in touch. We will do this within 3 business days of receiving your return.
ORDERS ELIGIBLE FOR FREE RETURNS
– Orders within Australia over $170.00.
– Any orders under $100.00, follow the steps above – you will just need to cover the return shipping cost.
– All Swimwear must be in as new condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached. If swimwear shows any sign of wear, your return will NOT be accepted.
– Any items purchased on Sale/Clearance or with the use of a promotional discount code will not be eligible for Returns.
– Limit of one pre-paid shipment label per order.
We have a strict 14-day policy. This means, from the date we can see your order has arrived at your shipping address, you have 14 days to arrange a return with us. The return must be posted within this 14-day period.
Returns that are made outside of this timeframe will not be accepted.
If you are sent anything faulty, please get in touch us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs of receiving your order. We will sort out the issue right away. False claims regarding faulty items will be returned to sender at the customer’s expense.
SHIPPING CHARGES AND STORE CREDITS
Are non all refundable/transferrable.
Store Credits will be issued within 3 business days of receiving your return. We do not offer exchanges; however, Store Credit is valid for 12 months.
Any return that is not in as new condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached or shows any sign of wash or wear, will not be accepted. Any items purchased on Sale/Clearance or with the use of a promotional discount code will not be eligible for Returns.
Our return Address is:
Unit 7/2 Beachcomber Court
Burleigh Waters, GOLD COAST